SFG20 API solution is an initiative to help streamline the FM sector. It provides a common platform to allow CAFM and third party FM software providers the opportunity to integrate SFG20 directly into their systems. SFG20 realise that no one business is the same and therefore offer range commercial solutions ranging from becoming an Approved Provider of SFG20, SFG20 data integration as Dynamic Data Integrator, to bespoke internal in-house business systems.
The benefits of becoming an SFG20 Approved Provider or Dynamic Data Integrator are:
gaining access to unlimited customer connections
providing a one stop shop for your customer
developing a competitive edge within the sector
displaying the SFG20 Approved Provider or Dynamic Data Integrator logo on your website and any supporting marketing material
being listed as approved on the SFG20 website
How does it work?
As an Approved Provider the CAFM or third party FM software provider there are a number of simple steps:
- will need to be an SFG20 subscriber of SFG20
- purchase an Approved Provider Key or Bridge Key which allows integration of SFG20 data into their system
- as an Approved Provider the CAFM or third party FM software will then sell a Customer Key to their clients to allow the SFG20 data to be integrated into their systems safely and securely
As a Dynamic Data Integrator there are 3 simple steps:
- purchase a SFG20 Bridge Key
- refer the client to the SFG20 team
- we then administer the SFG20 requirements and Customer Key for use with your system
This enables end users to have all the required data in one secure place in order to complete the job. Saving valuable resources and time.
How do I apply?
There is an application process which involves data testing to see if the information is compatible with your CAFM or third party FM software provider system.
For further information call 01768 860459 or email sfg20.info@theBESA.com.
SFG20 Approved Partnerships:
Asckey Data Services Ltd
MACS - an IBM Gold Partner and Maximo product solution
Omni Telemetry Ltd
Dynamic Data Integrators: