What is SFG20?
SFG20 is the industry standard for building maintenance. Providing services and pioneering technologies that empower people to create and sustain safer buildings. An extensive library of maintenance schedules is accessed using SFG20 Facilities-iQ - a software solution that allows building owners, managers and maintenance professionals to control their risk, stay compliant, and keep buildings safe and efficient.
A powerful software solution that enables users to control their risk and achieve building compliance.
- Smart search functionality
- Extensive library of maintenance schedules
- Tailor content to your requirements
- Automated content updates align with legislation
- Share content via secure links
- Connected interface with FM systems
- Creates a digital compliance audit trail
Book a demonstration
Control your risk and achieve compliance with SFG20
Colour-coded maintenance tasks & schedules
Types of assets in our core library
Annual schedule updates
Customers worldwide using SFG20 standards
- Stay compliant with constantly changing regulations with our dynamically updating maintenance schedules and checklists.
- Focus your resource by using our colour-coded schedules which distinguish between statutory and non-statutory tasks
- Build bespoke regimes that are specifically designed for your organisation’s needs by tailoring tasks
- Stay on top of the latest changes with ease with automatic content updates that allow you to choose when to implement them
- Stay on the latest version of the SFG20 standard using our interface with other FM systems which provides the latest content and eliminates manual input
- Optimise your regime by blending planned preventative maintenance with e.g., reactive, condition-based and predictive maintenance
- Reduce unplanned downtime and maintenance costs by keeping your assets in optimal condition
- Make tendering a breeze by sharing your custom maintenance requirements.
Read our case studies to learn how we've helped clients across diverse industry sectors achieve compliance and operate more efficiently.DISCOVER OUR CASE STUDIES
SFG20 are dedicated to providing valuable content to the industry. View our insightful webinars on demand here and register your interest in upcoming events.DISCOVER OUR WEBINARS
Discover a range of downloadable content prepared by SFG20 to support maintenance professionals with a wide variety of challenges.DISCOVER OUR E-GUIDES
"Using SFG20 benefited our Academies through significant cost savings realised by increasing the amount of work that is completed in-house versus contractors. We now have a consistent process across our schools and the ability to manage and control our risk across the estate."
Louisa Sharpless, Estates Compliance Manager - Ormiston Academies Trust
"I was very impressed with SFG20.
Adopting the system has been the right thing to do as it helps to ensure that our maintenance procedures and tasks are always up-to-date with legal compliance across our whole estate."