Over 560 maintenance schedules in our new Residential Care Home Functional Set
Care homes differ from other workplaces because they are not only places of work but are also homes for their residents. It is therefore important that they are pleasant places where the freedom and dignity of residents is respected, and where everyone’s health and safety is sensibly and effectively managed.
Featuring over 560 schedules specifically designed for Residential Care Homes across 22 categories our new set of maintenance tasks is built on the core elements of SFG20 and combines current statutory requirements, industry guidance and best practice.
The benefits of using SFG20’s Residential Care Home functional set:
- Ensure the safety and quality of care of Residents
- You remain compliant with industry standards
- Required maintenance information is easily accessible in one place
- Specific tasks for the care home sector can be easily scheduled, highlighting expected service times
- Schedules are fully customisable and colour-coded to help you project manage more effectively, saving time, energy and money
- Improve asset utilisation through appropriate and compliant maintenance
- Control cost, quality and defend budgets
- Save energy through proper maintenance
- Save money through managed maintenance and reduced replacement costs